> Spitz A4 for sale (most likely), Not getting used
Charlie Miller
post Apr 29 2016, 11:52 AM
Post #1

Moon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,129

Hi,folks,

due to some personal reversals of fortune, I will likely be giving up my Spitz A4 projector.

This is done reluctantly, but I simply do not have suffficient time or resources to create a good home for it.

It is in good shape with a relatively young xenon arc light source. Only problem that I've had with it are likely old and faulty electrolytic capacitors on the main power supply which show up as ripple on the moon motion motor, but that's about it. Has the "newer" optical coordinates and those so-elegant analog computers for planet positions. I'm holding onto it just for occasional "light up" and to admire all the analog craftsmanship. Incredible stuff.

Charlie Miller
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
astropa
post Dec 11 2016, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Interstellar Medium

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,512

QUOTE(Charlie Miller @ Apr 29 2016, 12:52 PM) *
Hi,folks,

due to some personal reversals of fortune, I will likely be giving up my Spitz A4 projector.

This is done reluctantly, but I simply do not have suffficient time or resources to create a good home for it.

It is in good shape with a relatively young xenon arc light source. Only problem that I've had with it are likely old and faulty electrolytic capacitors on the main power supply which show up as ripple on the moon motion motor, but that's about it. Has the "newer" optical coordinates and those so-elegant analog computers for planet positions. I'm holding onto it just for occasional "light up" and to admire all the analog craftsmanship. Incredible stuff.

Charlie Miller

Is this still available?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 06:31 AM